Engineous Group Inc. (EGI), specializes in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) design. Our years of expert engineering experience has attracted leading architectural and development firms to utilize our MEP services. Our leadership experience includes both consulting engineering and previous design-build contracting, therefore we provide cost-effective yet well engineered construction documents that generate little to no change orders.
Buildings account for one of the highest energy consumption sectors in the nation, comparable to transportation and industrial. For example, mechanical systems account for the highest amount of energy consumption in most buildings. This makes energy efficient design essential in reducing energy consumption, as well as reducing operational costs for building owners. Mechanical systems are also vital in delivering healthy and comfortable indoor environments. Therefore, choosing the right MEP firm is essential and a top-priority to all Architectural & Development firms.
EGI provides the following MEP engineering design services.
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
- Plumbing Systems including Sanitary and Grease Waste & Vent, domestic hot and cold water distribution, natural gas, storm drain and more
- Refrigeration Systems
- Process Piping Systems
- Energy Storage (ice, chilled or hot water)
- Boiler Plant Design
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Energy Management and Control Systems
- Industrial Exhaust and Ventilation
- Fire Protection/Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Central Chilled, Hot Water and Steam Systems
- State of California Title 24 envelope, mechanical and lighting calculation and Analysis
- Engineering Reviews
- Energy Consumption Studies and Reviews
- Existing Systems Analysis and Building Retrofit
- LEED Sustainable Design