Engineous Group Inc. (EGI), specializes in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) design. Our years of expert knowledge and engineering experience makes us the top choice for leading architectural and development firms.
Buildings account for the largest energy consumption in the nation, more than transportation and industrial. Mechanical systems account for the largest energy consumption in the built environment. This makes energy efficient design essential in reducing energy consumption, as well as reducing operational costs for building owners.
Mechanical systems are vital in delivering healthy and comfortable indoor environments, while also providing life safety for building occupants.
EGI provides the following mechanical engineering design services.
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
- Plumbing Systems
- Natural Gas Systems
- Central Refrigeration Systems
- Process Piping Systems
- Energy Storage (ice, chilled or hot water)
- Boiler Plant Design
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Energy Management and Control Systems
- Industrial Exhaust and Ventilation
- Fire Protection/Fire Sprinkler Systems
- High Temperature Hot Water and Steam Systems
- State of California Title 24 calculation and Analysis
- Engineering Reviews
- Cost Estimating
- Energy Consumption Studies and Reviews
- Existing Systems Analysis and Building Retrofit
- LEED Studies and Analysis